Yeah, I didn't go to my internship today.. And why? Because it was a.. how to translate this.. a 'come back day' for school? Basically, you go to school and report how things are, then inquire what the heck you have to do next.
I'm still not 100% on that last one.. and doing things 2x fast as most of the other people at school... yeaah.. But holy crap, I want to get away from this level of study and move on, so when I heard I could go faster I grabbed the opportunity with both hands.
Tough break? Stupid call? I'unno. I dont regret it, but I'm sure as hell not entirely happy with my choice back then. Would I make the same decision now? Definately.
So yeah, what with the faster deal, my next internship starts around the 31th of January.. my current one ends on the 14th. Yeah.
..I'm starting to have the idea I should start a REAL blog next year.. though I have the idea there'd be an equally amount of reads and followers.. aka: very little.
Then again, my original expectations were broken. At this point, I have 117 pageviews and 1 follower. My expectation was less than 100 pageviews and 0 followers. Now count in that each pageview is linked to IPs A DAY.
Since I'm bloggin' on daily basis, I figure that about 14 of those pageviews are mine. Maybe slightly more and I still havent reached the 100. But this is but the post for the 10th of December.. If the pageview count is about this high at 10 days, what'll it be after the month is over, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.