Ofcourse, my exploits at my internship shouldn't stay unrecorded. Or at least, they shouldn't.. if they were even remotely interesting.
Just a simple explanation here.. I'm doing ICT Administrator (or something similar, translate it yourself from 'ICT beheerder',) which is basically a mixture of Network Administrator and Programming..
I seem to be failing on the programming side. Nothing new there.
Ofcourse, considering the duality of my course at school, I not only have to run two internships (everyone has to, though, so dont feel sorry for me ;)..) but obviously one has to be Network Administrating related..
The other ofcourse Programming related. AAAAAAAAAAAAAND thats the problem right there.
I'm not too much of a 'newbie' if it's programming with C# or scripting with AutoIt.. I dont say I'm a pro, I'm not even NEAR anything of that level. Lets say I can google well and I know how to read a manual.
Okay. Now.. first off, I gotta do VB.net programming. Yeah. And then there's the fact the program I have to do is.. to have something to control Sharepoint with.
Yeah. Sharepoint.
So I've been learning how to work with sharepoint for the past few weeks, tweak things, set up my own server to mess around with, etc.. you know the drill. And after doing pretty much everything I can administrate on my own server..
I still dont have the slightest idea how to do this. And my deadline's in a month. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.